Keeping up with the other Mullins

9:30 PM

After spending time in Tallahassee, I now have "Mac envy". Andy and Susan both have MacBook Pros, 17 and 15" respectively. So of course my MacBook 13" is looking puny (ignoring the fact that we have a 24" desktop). We had a great time on the couch with all three laptops open and sharing files, but I almost wish I'd never seen their computers. I should be happy with my own, but I find myself wanting to sell my 2 computers for one MacBook Pro. Decisions, decisions.

Last week I had over 600 photos developed on Shutterfly. The only downside of digital pictures is that I'm not forced to get them developed - which means I wait a long time to print them. I was sad to see that many photos that I loved on my computer screen just didn't look as great on paper. Next time I'd like to go with a higher quality printer to see what kind of difference it makes. I was most upset about the ones taken this spring, when the cherry trees were blooming. At least I can still enjoy them through my screen.












1 comments:

  1. Decided to stick with what I've got. Setting my sights on a better lens instead. :)

Post a Comment