Bitter Sweet

2:02 PM

I've finished editing the Saint George pictures! One the one hand, it's so rewarding to have everything done and to see the "fruits of my labor," but I slightly wish I had more to go through.

These were all taken after Sadie declared that picture time was officially over. Stacey and I were having so much fun that Stephen took over parenting duties and let us keep on, keepin' on. I'm so glad we did!

I caught Stephen making fun of us...


This might be one of my favorite photos of the night; Stacey is gorgeous!




I adore people who can let go and act silly once in a while - one of Stacey's many great traits!





I dream of this photo one day gracing the pages of Anthropologie. I'm realistic enough to realize this isn't likely to happen, but that's why it's a dream. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment