Margot's Baptism

10:34 PM

David and I spent last weekend with the Walker family, and it was a blessing to witness such a meaningful event with them. It was hard to pick just a few pictures since we were there several days, and I managed to take over 500 photos! These are some of my favorites...

Emily and I were on our way out the door to go shopping when we decided it would be more fun to take pictures! So, we grabbed Margot and headed out the door...




Margot with Uncle Craig, Emily's brother.


Bobby and Emily held a luncheon at their house for lunch after Margot's baptism. To prepare for the crowd, Emily squeezed 2 bags of lemons - which was hard work - but well worth it. There's nothing quite as good as fresh lemonade!


On Saturday night, Emily's church held a "Trunk or Treat" event. It was a chilly evening, but Margot was perfectly warm in her costume!



Isn't he the cutest?!




Time for bed...


Sunday was the big day! Margot didn't feel any need to rush things, though...



I just love this giraffe in her room. Such soulful eyes. :)


Margot wearing a necklace for the first time...


Emily's mom is an amazingly talented seamstress, and she made Margot's gown by hand.


Margot wanted to read along with the minister...



My favorite shot!




Four generations...


0 comments:

Post a Comment