Fun at the Fair

12:24 PM

Last night we headed to the fair with the Edwards family. Before we even walked into the gates, there was talk of what foods we would search out first. Stacey in particular was hoping to eat at least 5,000 calories - which at first was a joke, but I'm thinking we may have all attained that goal! I can personally attest that my piping hot corn dog was worth every calorie. No regrets. And really, isn't food half the fun of any fair?

There are still openings for next Saturday, so shoot me an email if you're interested.

It's amazing the variety of foods that can be eaten from a stick...


Just look at that excitement!




I don't think his mama would want him walkin' around the fair barefoot.





David tells me this is a replica of the Andy Griffith police car. It was b-e-a-utiful!




I never get tired of looking at this face!









0 comments:

Post a Comment