A.D.D.

10:25 PM

Photoshop is such an incredible piece of software, but it's also incredibly complicated.  My goal has been to learn one new thing a day, and with school out of session it's been realistic.  I hope that I'm able to continue at this pace once school starts, but I think it'll be a bit harder to keep up.  (My time as an English teacher taught me that ending a sentence in a preposition is not a good idea.  However, as language changes over time, so do the rules.  I was happy to learn that most professors no longer count this as a major boo-boo, so it's a dying no-no.  The need for me to point this out reminds me of why David thinks I'm A.D.D.)  

I was super thrilled with tonight's lesson - adding texture to a photo.  This is my first attempt: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment