Teton National Park...

1:25 PM

was amazing! These were taken during a developing storm as we were driving away from an overlook of Mount Moran at Oxbow Bend. We were scoping out that area so we would know where we were going the next morning at 4:45 a.m.! I actually wasn't planning on getting anything great that night, but the weather had a mind of its own. We had so much fun driving from one spot to the next, constantly taking pictures for about an hour.

These clouds were the first sign of the weather to come.


The arriving storm helped to make a beautiful sunset behind Mount Moran.


I imagine this is what Ireland looks like on a stormy day.


By this point I was a little nervous to get out of the car, but it was well worth it!


I love this one. It also answers, "Why did Kerinsa cross the road?" Gosh, that was terrible...


This sunset was happening at the same time.



And lastly, I captured my first lightning photos! David suggested trying, and I thought he was crazy. I never thought I'd be able to get anything, so these were a great surprise!



0 comments:

Post a Comment