First Photoshop Experiment

10:23 AM

I'm sorta freaking out. For a while now, I've been visiting an amazing photographer's website (www.smittenphotography.com), and I haven't been able to figure out how she seems to get photos with beautiful sunshine throughout. Then when we were in Montana, a friend showed me another great site, www.thepioneerwoman.com, and it has tons of helpful photography tips. I noticed that she even had bundled photoshop actions, so I went ahead and signed up for my 30 day trial. This morning, I created my very first photoshopped wonder. Knowing that this is my first try, and I literally know NOTHING about Photoshop, it can only get better!

This is a shot I took of our friend Patrick's son.


Unfortunately, I realize that I'm going to have an unhealthy obsession with getting photoshop, and when the trial runs out I'm going to have a terrible case of withdrawal.

Well, I have over 2,000 pictures from our trip out west, so I have lots to go through. I'd like to post the best 20 or so, which means I'd better get truckin'!



0 comments:

Post a Comment