And even more...

4:02 PM

This should be my last batch of pics from my visit with the Walker family.

I'm including one of their dog, Murphy, because he was left out of the other posts. I don't think the picture is all that special, but it wouldn't be fair to leave him out. Thank goodness Murphy can't read the blog because he's not getting as much coverage as the other pets, and I wouldn't want him to feel unloved.





The first one of Margot is pretty funny, but again, it's not the photo that's so special. It turns out that little Margot is already a very hard sleeper. So, the pediatrician suggested doing "baby sit-ups" in order to wake her for feedings. According to the Dr. it would take about 20 or so sit-ups to wake the average baby, but Bobby had counted upwards of 80 or so before Margot stirred at all.





0 comments:

Post a Comment