More Margot
9:45 PM
Lately I live to take pictures, so I was thrilled when Emily asked me to stay with them for a few days after Margot was born. I also figured that I'd be taking lots of indoor shots, so Margot was a great excuse for me to go ahead and buy the 50mm I'd been wanting so badly. And thank goodness I bought it, as it came in very handy for indoor shots.
The first two pictures are two of the Walkers' "first born." Poor Murphy (dog) didn't make the cut tonight, but I'm sure I can get one of him on here tomorrow. Marvin Gaye, their cat, stole Emily's sandwich off the counter the first day she came home, and he stayed crouched long enough for me to capture the moment. The cocker spaniel on the steps is Jefferson Davis, Emily's baby. I'm very interested in whether Jeff is able to keep his current status, as Riley and Tana are just as loved. I'm hoping for proof that I could continue to love my dogs just as much after children as I do now. I'm convinced it's possible.
And here are a few that helped to set my clock 'a ticking... (ever so quietly, Nene).























0 comments:
Post a Comment