At a loss...
10:04 PM
Since school started, I've been at a loss for things to photograph. If it were still summer, I'd just drive straight to Tallahassee to see the other Mullins family. But alas, that's just not possible. I did take my camera to class the first 2 days of school, and took pictures of the kids as a way to learn their names. Unfortunately, I don't think even pictures will speed up that process...
Today I was determined to take some photos, so I just walked in and around the house taking random pictures. There wasn't much I ended up liking except this one. I've liked the hardware on our front door since the day we moved in. I have a feeling it's been on the same door since the house was built in the forties, and I just love how it's dull and tarnished. I also wonder where the key is that fits the old lock, because we sure don't have it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment