Happy Birthday, Katie

9:18 PM

Katie and her cousin, Gracie, both turned 8 years old this weekend, so Susan and her (other) sister-in-law drove the girls to Atlanta for breakfast at the American Girl store.  Of course, Susan and I realized this would be a perfect reason to take pictures!  So, on their way back to Florida, all the girls visited David and me in Macon.  

Katie thinks David is the "funniest person in the world," so it was a must that he join us for our endeavor.  It was over 95 degrees, so I was shocked when I was able to convince him to come.  Unfortunately, David was only able to entertain Katie, as Gracie didn't buy that he was really all that funny...  Thankfully, Twizzlers were able to bring on the smiles despite the heat, and it took some of the pressure off David!






























0 comments:

Post a Comment